Dual Axis Inclinometers
Those dual axis inclinometers are designed to measure very small changes from the vertical level, either on the ground or in structures.
They exhibit high resolution and low thermal drift. Their mechanical design and enhanced internal surge protection make them particularly useful for the permanent outdoor monitoring of structures being subjected to various influences such as loading and foundation settlement.
Designed to withstand harsh operating conditions
Typical Use of our Dual Axis Inclinometers
- Off-shore wind turbine foundations
- Bridges and piers
- Historical buildings
- Structural load testing
- Vessel and pontoon roll and pitch measurement
- Crane roll and pitch measurement
- Structural Health Monitoring
- High accuracy and resolution
- Excellent thermal stability
- 4-20 mA current loops for signal immunity and potentially long cable runs
- Enhanced surge protection
- Internal temperature sensor for residual thermal drift compensation
- Two models for horizontal or vertical mounting
- Easy to install
USE CASES OF OUR 2-AXIS INCLINOMETERS
Need the help of an expert ?
You prefer to be called back ?
You have a question ? You need a quote ?