Vibration Monitoring Equipment | Monitor Acquisition Systems
The Recovib.Monitor devices are industrial grade multi-purpose acquisition and vibration monitoring equipment. They provide a full embedded solution for connecting up to eight sensors (current loop, IEPE, single-ended/differential voltage) to a hardware platform that can acquire process, store and display data in several ways.
They can either stream sensor’s raw data to a local machine or send secured messages to the Recovib.io platform. In that mode, they can be remotely configured and customized to fit customer’s needs.
Based on our extensive background in wind turbine structural parts monitoring, the MONITOR devices provide flexibility, precision measurement and dependability – even in harsh, remote environments.
The end-to-end connected monitoring device
What is a monitor acquisition system ? What is it used for ?
It is a system that collects information from various sensors. Thanks to its embedded intelligence, it can already make this information usable by formatting it and transmitting it through different channels (direct, LAN, 4G).
How does a monitor acquisition system works ?
Various analogue or digital input ports manage the acquisition of signals from sensors of all types. These signals are then processed by a processor which returns them in certain “formats” that can be understood by the management systems connected to it.
What are the advantages of our monitoring systems ?
- The variety of input challenges
- The possibility of mixing different input signals (voltage, current, IEPE) – Flexibility of use
- The wide bandwith (0-20kHz – allows acquisition of all physical quantities)
- The quality/service/price ratio
Typical Use of our Vibration Monitoring Equipment
- Local or remote vibration measurement; particularly structural monitoring
- Local use with the Recovib.Suite software
- Synchronized input channels
- Time management (connection to an NTP server)
- Very High dynamics (>120 dB)
- Connection to the recovib.io platform for alerts, reports and displays
- Monitor-4 (voltage, differential voltage, current or IEPE inputs)
- Monitor-8 (differential voltage, current or IEPE inputs)
works with recovib.io
Remote processing, visualization, alert, report, and storage management of measurements from Recovib.monitor and Recovib.Shiver devices.
works with recovib suite
RECOVIB suite is free downloadable software for Micromega Dynamics device management and measurement analysis.
Follow the link below for a detailed description.
Works for OEM
We also provide an API for OEM to integrate monitors in their own solution.
USE CASES OF OUR VIBRATION MONITORING EQUIPMENT