RECOVIB Acquisition systems
For use with our range of industrial accelerometers, this acquisition system provides a comprehensive and permanent platform for monitoring vibrations in industrial environments. This platform offers both outstanding measurement performance and a high level of environmental immunity, thereby ensuring that the recorded measurements have the required characteristics that allow them to be processed and interpreted effectively by complex mechanical and structural health monitoring algorithms.
- Low noise, high resolution 24-Channel 24-bit ADC
- Inputs compatible with our range of RECOVIB® industrial accelerometers
- Time stamped acquisition and possible synchronization among several systems (IEEE1588)
- Direct data input into MATLAB using ICT or DSP toolboxes.
- Possible communication over the internet
- Configuration through a web browser
- Low power, fan less operation
- Compact and rugged design
- -30°C to +60°C operating temperature range
- Permanent vibration monitoring
- Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- Remote vibration diagnostic