MONITOR Acquisition Systems
They can either stream sensor’s raw data to a local machine or send secured messages to the Recovib.io platform. In that mode, they can be remotely configured and customized to fit customer’s needs.
Based on our extensive background in wind turbine structural parts monitoring, the MONITOR devices provide flexibility, precision measurement and dependability – even in harsh, remote environments.
The end-to-end connected monitoring device
- Local or remote vibration measurement; particularly structural monitoring
- Local use with the Recovib.Suite software
- Synchronized input channels
- Time management (connection to an NTP server)
- Very High dynamics (>120 dB)
- Connection to the recovib.io platform for alerts, reports and displays
- Monitor-4 (voltage, differential voltage, current or IEPE inputs)
- Monitor-8 (differential voltage, current or IEPE inputs)
works with recovib.io
Remote processing, visualization, alert, report, and storage management of measurements from Recovib.monitor and Recovib.Shiver devices.
works with recovib suite
RECOVIB suite is free downloadable software for Micromega Dynamics device management and measurement analysis.
Follow the link below for a detailed description.
Works for OEM
We also provide an API for OEM to integrate monitors in their own solution.
Parc Industriel de Noville-les-Bois
Rue du Trou du Sart, 10
B-5380 Fernelmont, Belgium
V.A.T: BE 0466034916
p. +32 (0)81 24 81 00
f. +32 (0)81 24 81 01