Whole-body Human Vibration Meters
- Wireless and user-friendly operation (can be used by non-experts).
- Automatic measurement and computation of the exposure levels as defined in the 2002/44/CE european directive.
- Automatic measurement of exposure time.
- Automatic identification and removal of unwanted effects.
- Direct access to measurement results using a laptop or an android application.
- Very short learning curve.
- Reasonnable cost.
Developed in partnership with INRS (Research Center for Safety, France).
Configuration of typical measurement – Sensor(s) used
[email protected] Seat
[email protected] Seat (formerly “Evec”) is a dosimeter for measuring vibrations transmitted to the whole-body. It allows measurement of the vibration levels experienced by seated operators in accordance with European Directive 2002/44/EC. The sensor is a semi-rigid interface to be placed on the driver’s seat..
[email protected] Floor
[email protected] Floor (option) is a dosimeter for measuring floor vibrations. Used in combination with the [email protected] Seat, it allows the calculation of seat efficiency factors, also called S.E.A.T. factors.
[email protected] Detect
[email protected] Detect (option) is an external and autonomous presence detector (for use in combination with [email protected] Seat or Floor) that allows the calculation of the vibration level experienced by standing operators in accordance with European Directive 2002/44/EC.
These three sensors communicate with the EvecSensorDuo software installed on your PC through a wireless connection. No wires are needed.
This software allows users :
- to select the required measurement configuration (seated operator exposure, standing operator exposure or seat efficiency measurement, S.E.A.T factors).
- to switch ON the sensor(s) according to the selected measurement.
- to access – through a wireless connection – measurements made by the sensor(s).
- to automatically and easily calculate and display the final results of the vibration measurements (such as daily vibration exposure A(8) and/or the S.E.A.T. factors for example).
[email protected] WBCheck, check bench for “whole body” dosimeters allows the acceleration measurement of “seat” or “floor” sensors to be validated along the 3 measurement axes X, Y and Z.
EvecViewerDuo Software (Option)
This software allows users :
- display time histories of acceleration levels acquired with [email protected] Seat, Floor and Detect sensors during vibration exposure measurements.
- interact with acceleration graph to edit ranges, zoom, pan.
- define exclusions ranges, beside the ones that are automatically created by the sensors, and activate or deactivate them in order to compute their impact on daily vibration exposures.
- define groups of exclusions, which allows activating or deactivating all exclusions in a group simultaneously.
- highlight peaks in acceleration measurements.
- annotate measurement ranges of interest.
- import voice records (which have been taken during the vibration measurements) into EvecViewerDuo, where you can play them and hence figure out the impact of particular driving or operating events on vibration measurement results.
- simulate different utilization times of the vehicle or machine.
- export results in 3 differents formats (evc, spreadsheet, text).
- copy graphs and measurement results to the clipboard to paste them into a work processor for reporting purposes.