The RECOVIB® industrial accelerometers bridge the gap between the performance of laboratory accelerometers (which are often expensive, fragile and offer low protection) and the robustness of industrial accelerometers (which are sometimes cheaper but often noisy and inaccurate).
Our accelerometers can be deployed in industrial environments for monitoring machinery or structures.
The RECOVIB® accelerometers are of proven design and the majority of the models available are widely used in a variety of fields, such as the machine tools, precision machining and on-shore and off-shore wind energy sectors in monitoring or active vibration control applications.
Vibration sensors for harsh environments
FIELD OF APPLICATIONS
- Transport: Railways, Marine, Aeronautics
- Piping & pumps
- Machine tools
- Civil engineering
- Paper / Printing machines
- Energy: Wind turbines (including off-shore), power-plant
INTERNAL SIGNAL CONDITIONING
The signals from the vibration sensor are amplified and conditioned by
the accelerometer unit itself before being passed to the data acquisition
system through a disturbed industrial medium.
Our accelerometers are equipped either with a voltage output
or a 4-20 mA current output.
The RECOVIB® accelerometers offer galvanic isolation of the signal conductors.
An additional isolation module is therefore not needed.
Multiple sensors can be distributed in multiple locations and connected to the same
acquisition system without signal degradation, even in environments with high ground
potential differences due to heavy electrical loads operating in close proximity
LEVEL OF PROTECTION
The RECOVIB® accelerometers are sealed to an ingress protection
level of IP67.
We are able to design and develop custom-made units using special protective
materials (for example, 316L stainless steel for marine environments,
special cabling for vacuum application).
WIDE FREQUENCY RANGE WITH FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE
The RECOVIB® accelerometers operate down to DC allowing for the accurate
measurement of low frequency signals. They are therefore also suitable
for the monitoring of slow processes (such as monitoring the foundation
movements of an off-shore wind turbine etc.).
TYPE OF OUTPUTS
- 4-20mA current loop for long cables and/or easy connection to industrial PLC
- Unipolar Voltage
- Differential voltage for high-resolution sensors
TYPE OF SENSORS
- IAC: Compact and rugged design with low noise (<50µg/sqrt(Hz)); suitable for most applications
- IAC-HiRes: for applications requiring low noise (<10µg/sqrt(Hz))
- IAC-CM: for machine monitoring requiring a higher-bandwidth (up to 10kHz)
- IAC-Seismic: for very hight resolution (background noise lower than 2µg/ sqrt(Hz))
Parc Industriel de Noville-les-Bois
Rue du Trou du Sart, 10
B-5380 Fernelmont, Belgium
V.A.T: BE 0466034916
p. +32 (0)81 24 81 00
f. +32 (0)81 24 81 01