RECOVIB Suite software
The free RECOVIB.SUITE software allows the user to set up the various RECOVIB® devices (Tiny, Feel & Monitor), to visualize recorded data and to convert them to various data formats (txt, wav, MATLAB, LabVIEW, HDF5 etc.).
The free Recovib.Suite is composed of 5 application modules:
- The Recovib.Tiny Module allows the user to set up the Recovib.Tiny vibration recorder (i.e. to define the recording period) and to download the recorded data to the host PC.
- The Recovib.Feel Module allows the user to visualize and record signals acquired with the Recovib.Feel USB vibration sensor connected to the host PC.
- The Recovib.Monitor Module allows the user to visualize and record signals acquired with Recovib.Monitor acquisition systems connected to the host PC.
- The Recovib.Converter Module allows the user to export the data recorded by the Recovib devices in various data formats (txt, wav, MATLAB, LabVIEW, HDF5 etc.).
- The Recovib.Viewer Module allows the user to replay the data recorded by the Recovib devices.
A complete and powerful software
- Visualization of the real-time or recorded data in both time and frequency domains
- Acquisition pre-processing: low-pass & high-pass filtering, integration and double integration
- Definition of the FFT Analysis (i.e. number of points, windowing, averaging, display units)
- Computation and display of key statistics (I.e. RMS exponential moving average, peak-to-peak, min., max. etc.)
- Export of subsets of the recorded data
- Export of graphs and acquisitions
Parc Industriel de Noville-les-Bois
Rue du Trou du Sart, 10
B-5380 Fernelmont, Belgium
V.A.T: BE 0466034916
p. +32 (0)81 24 81 00
f. +32 (0)81 24 81 01